About AIDS Truth
In March 2006, after Harper's Magazine published a feature article by AIDS denialist Celia Farber,
a number of scientists and activists joined together to create a website for the purpose of countering AIDS denialist
misinformation and debunking denialist myths, while providing truthful information about HIV and AIDS.
The result is the AIDSTruth.org website.
The AIDS Truth website receives no funding from any source. The team members contrbute to the website in their spare time, and
decisions as to content are made by the team members in the interest of global public health.
The following links provide more information about AIDS Truth:
The AIDS Truth team members are (in alphabetical order):
- Dr. Nicholas Bennett, Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital, Syracuse, New York
- Dr. Jeanne Bergman, The Center for HIV Law and Policy in New York City
- Martin Delaney, Founding director of Project Inform
- Dr. Brian Foley, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico
- Nathan Geffen, Treatment Action Campaign, Cape Town, South Africa
- Gregg Gonsalves, AIDS and Rights Alliance for Southern Africa
- Eduard Grebe, AIDS and Society Research Unit, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Dr. Bette Korber, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico
- Dr. John P. Moore, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York City
- Dr. Nicoli Nattrass, Director of the AIDS and Society Research Unit, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Ken Witwer, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland